A Letter For Completing Community Service How Do I Write A Formal Letter Requesting To Complete My Community Service Hours At My Old Elementary School?

How do I write a formal letter requesting to complete my Community Service hours at my old elementary school? - a letter for completing community service

I wanted to grade 7, if I can, add to and even exceed my hours of community service at my old school. Now I am in grade 9, and requested the Head of the Secretariat, of which you need to volunteer. She said she would write a letter to the Deputy Director of things, such as the level of service that I want for what I have to be willing to OD, what hours I had available to volunteers, and contact information. I know there must be an official letter, of course, but in what format? How do I write? Thank you!

2 comments:

Descarte... said...

Dear VP


My name is (inlovewithdavidarchuleta) and I want my participation in class 7 volunteers, if you need help.

(Then list your skills and how you can help. List functions. I suppose if you asked is good in math or science.)

I am available after hours in the period of work (available below)

Please contact me if interested at (555) 555-5555.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Your name.

That's it! Here's your letter.



ThatGirl said...

AFDSAF

Post a Comment