Cat Diet What's The Best Way To Make Sure My Cat Gets Enough Oil In His Diet?

What's the best way to make sure my cat gets enough oil in his diet? - cat diet

My cat has clumps of hair on the back, not to leave too. A friend told me to vegetable oil to a tablespoon of olive oil with some type of tuna mixture, and seems to improve on the skin. Then another friend told me that his fish oil than what I did, but hardly touched, and then later vomited, then do not do it again! My question is: Is there really, vegetable oil and what kind is best? He eats dry food diet, it is very low in fat, and I think he is getting enough essential fatty acids.

6 comments:

wynterwo... said...

Olive oil is good, as well as egg yolks. Peanut oil is a delicious and, in general, as he, and miracles happen with a dry layer.

wynterwo... said...

Olive oil is good, as well as egg yolks. Peanut oil is a delicious and, in general, as he, and miracles happen with a dry layer.

utuseclo... said...

The juice from canned tuna and salmon, etc., are excellent for your skin a cat. Enjoy it flies very unusual to drink water to add

kori d said...

be sure to give the fish as a food fish, is very good for cats

aka true gamer said...

eat more fish. a lot of omega-3-witch for scoring, Mui well

Phoebhar... said...

I give my cat a handful of dry food for your teeth every day (I feed them canned OISTE, mostly). Well, if you bought this manure pies Naturals dry, and always read the labels and check ingrediaent that I realized there is soy in the list. In any case, one of the first things is that I then noticed when I go to feed my cats, their soft fur. Maybe you can try Purina "natural."

Post a Comment