Installing Landscape Timbers How Does One Stop A Landscape Killer? I've Reported My Dilemma To The Local Dept. Of Agriculture To No Avail?

How does one stop a landscape killer? I've reported my dilemma to the local Dept. of Agriculture to no avail? - installing landscape timbers

I suspect my neighbors, my plants and shrubs after a verbal confrontation kill. I thought to stop after a while, but continue to kill more plants. So I called the police. Continue to kill more plants. So I went and signed the affidavit, but continues to kill more plants. I've even installed a surveillance system origin.

5 comments:

Jerry said...

Fencing is also a good idea, even if his property'll have a better thing if used without RAID signaling

flattrac... said...

Remember to install a motion sensor that flashes and takes a picture. You can also many pictures of the neighborhood pets and wildlife. Once the ****** of the party is aware that prisoners would be able to bring the problem to stop.

Now go drink a beer and relax.

akaMaryn said...

So, what the monitoring system should be done? "Test your neighbors are invaders and do something for your plants? Take this to the police.

Fencing is another option.

Hort said...

It is the sound, they are right in reporting and monitoring of the plant. During registration, all you have to do is submit to the court.

southark... said...

Take pictures to show you, "his small claims court for damages if the neighbor is not properly

Post a Comment