Constant Current Power Supply Japanese Power Supply In Australian Desktop Computer??

Japanese Power Supply in Australian Desktop Computer?? - constant current power supply

Hello, I want to move my office in Japan, Australia. I currently live in Japan and you have a Mac Book, but not anywhere near the offices of the game I had left at home in Australia.

So I thought about the case of packaging bubble wrap, then wrap it in clothes and shippig more in a bag or something to that effect. However, my dilemma lies in a constant power supply, I wonder if anyone knows better.

Option 1: Buy one step processor, about 500 watts for the desktop. (Note that food improves the next time you turn on your computer, etc..)

Option 2: Is it possible to buy a power supply here and replace my 220-240v in a machine? Not sure about my current bid, as in Australia, stay with my family. But I wonder whether it would be simply by changing the source of more possible. Any help is welcome! Thank you!

1 comments:

anonfutu... said...

Most power supplies have a switch on the back to go from 110V to 220V. If present, only a switch and I think the 110 plants in Japan.

Post a Comment