Houston Wedding Florist Im Trying To Find A Good Wedding Florist Serving The Houston,Tx. Any Recommendation?

Im trying to find a good wedding florist serving the Houston,Tx. Any recommendation? - houston wedding florist

Flowersbytran.com I like my florist and I was very happy. The owner (Nhung Tran) was much more grounded and friendly. She gave me a very reasonable price for a wonderful service and floral arrangement was so Beauiful it almost made me weep with joy when I saw it. Check out their website, which has a huge gallery.

3 comments:

johnny Nguyen said...

Funny how you mention Nhung Tran. My best friend just got married this weekend, have also used only as your florist. Many people who have all their congratulations by waiting his design was spectacular.

jaclyn Nguyen said...

My older sister had TRAN Nhung (www.flowersbytran.com) to make your wedding a year ago and I must say, you were right, it was very beautiful. She has my sister a big discount. In fact, I can see my sister and her husband in the hall 1 of your site. =)

Kitikat said...

I say go to a hobby / craft store and get a book on your own silk flowers, saves me a lot better and are much easier on the wallet

Post a Comment