Son Cuff Watch How Can I Get My Son To Understand That Police Officer ARE The GOOD Guys?

How can I get my son to understand that police officer ARE the GOOD guys? - son cuff watch

My son is 4 One of his friends had to play cops and robbers to ... I really was, until the child turned away. A few weeks later, wanted my son to play and still took me with him to play a night. He said I was good and he was wrong. But when I tried to "arrest", you said, no, I'm good. But he gave me the cuffs and badge. I was a little confused and thought it was too ... and not think about until last weekend when I carcasses. I saw an episode of COPS was. I do not see, but something caught my eye ... was how he played me a little before you act as a "real man" bad on television.

So I asked the TV and tell me it's bad ... If the officers on the screen, he said: "Well, they are evil ...", then the bloody drunk, resisting arrest and was shown my son said ... "... And that's not good."

My jaw dropped in the vicinity of the GRound.

I said that it is not correct, and stated that the police who will cry when you need help and they get the bad guys.

4. But it makes me angry that thingk way.

What do you suggest what I can do to make you realize that the police are the heroes?

8 comments:

Batsu said...

Finally, I would always save a few books about the image, make fire, etc. There are lots of cardboard-paged books for "non-readers" concerned with this. This will help you in the uniform before he taken to the police or a formal meeting. This can be intimidating for a child.
Unfortunately, I have many parents who kidnapped me in public and show me their children, only to say: "It is better to see what is being said or you gone". Talk about traumatizing his son. It's a bit difficult to earn the trust of a child after hearing that from a parent.

Julia said...

I think you have many options. Take him to the local police and showed him all the help. You can also tell stories about 9 / 11 and have a few stories about heroic rescue of the police. In addition, most children, like dogs, then maybe a story about how a police dog helped a police officer would make him feel better, who is evil and what is good.

Amy P said...

Search for library books, to explain what the police do, or whether it was a moment where you can go to the police and take an agent to explain what they do. My people, times when talking to police officers in school about different things with the kids, and it would go a good opportunity for him to ask questions.

Amy P said...

Search for library books, to explain what the police do, or whether it was a moment where you can go to the police and take an agent to explain what they do. My people, times when talking to police officers in school about different things with the kids, and it would go a good opportunity for him to ask questions.

PhuQue said...

Gee, when my son was 4, he had encountered at least a dozen police officers ..... easily be mistaken for young children through television. It is better to remove them in the real world .... but my dog to the vets only "Hello" does not just say consider the FP as a man with a needle ... We all need guidance.

Crazy Dave said...

Going to another country where it's true!

ebola_pa... said...

Speaking of community resources for the LAPD against Street Hoodlums (CRASH) anti-gang unit. Tell me, how did the banking unit members who had cocaine strong evidence that murdered innocent then a pistol at them and said, either to defend himself. And so on. And when you consider that 70% of Crash-members what was going on, but said did not know anything.

Here are the "police state" infowars.com.

gman said...

What to do next. Call your local police and see if you bring your child to sit in the police and see if they show you everything, perhaps even left him in a patrol car. What it does is it allows your child a little more about what is the best part of the police and the experience that it can be close without the problems of POPs. Not only with his son, but with anyone. No one likes the police because one time or another been a negative experience. One of the many reasons why I became a police officer to me is the perception of the police who were in trouble and do not show the police bad (of course, change is in at any police Sooner or later, probably a greater evil apples TAO have on this point) OSN let your policy to a successful conclusion, and what will or should learn to speak to the police. When I grow up, they go with you if you live PD.

Post a Comment