Most Reliable Cargo Vans What's The Most Fuel-efficient And Reliable Cargo Van Out There?

What's the most fuel-efficient and reliable cargo van out there? - most reliable cargo vans

Well, I had my share of problems with Ford and Chevrolet, not so much because of the V8 / Triton Power Stroke, but because the trucks are evil and defective components. I know some people have this natural affinity for American brands, but) the trucks (and some drugs, that does not cut straight. I want a reliable and efficient fuel for the transportation of freight, that's all.

I know that he / Dodge Freightliner Sprinter Merc one is known, and the 316 diesel fuel should be, but the assessment by the Merc cars can be reliable arm, right?

My only option for what I need is a small Isuzu NPR or something, but not very economical in fuel consumption. I wish I could import a Toyota Hiace from Mexico. Is there a van useds, how does Toyota Chinook that? Or perhaps a post-purchase these trucks used. Can anyone help? Much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment