Perimenopause Symptoms And Long Periods If I'm 44 And Having An Unusually Long And Light Period But My Breasts Are Sore, Am I Pregnant Or In Perimeno.?

If I'm 44 and having an unusually long and light period but my breasts are sore, am I pregnant or in perimeno.? - perimenopause symptoms and long periods

My times were always 4 or 5 days long and difficult. My last period began on Memorial Day. Was normal. Then I realized that I never stopped, mucus normally (albeit slowly) and I've never had pre-term symptoms such as leg pain, cramps, etc., before it starts. The exact date and shortly afterwards I saw my chest began to hurt. OK, I thought. While only maintained, but had occasional spots "Jet". After a few days was a period of light. I had a little pain. My breasts are still painful, but I'm always with a light colored with some clotting time and a large amount of mucus. Is it possible to get pregnant and suffer from abortion in the day, is expected to have a period? I had 2 miscarriages, but before 8 weeks. I know I should see a doctor. Maybe I'm in perimenopause? This happened to my mother years ago, but never told me what was wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment